MEDICARE PART D, PRESCRIPTION DRUG COVERAGE
Whether you are new to Medicare or a current beneficiary, we can help you navigate your options, so you’ll have peace-of-mind knowing you have the best plan to meet your personal healthcare needs.
Get A Quote
As an “Independent Insurance Company,” Webb Insurance has partnerships with many, major insurance carriers across the U.S. so we can work with a variety of companies to find the exact, customized plan that is the best fit for you.
Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Covers expenses that Medicare Part A and Part B do not cover
- Provides help paying for deductibles, copays and coinsurance associated with Original Medicare, so you have less out of pocket expenses
Medicare Advantage (PART C)
- Covers the same services as Original Medicare, also known as Part C
- May offer certain benefits that Medicare does not offer such as dental and vision care
- Some may include prescription drug coverage
Prescription Drugs (PART D)
- Known as Part D, this insurance helps pay for prescription drugs
- Prescriptions drugs are not covered under Original Medicare
- Must enroll when first eligible otherwise you will pay a penalty later on
Call Us For Medicare Information and Quotes 847-979-5739
250 E. Illinois Road,
Lake Forest, Illinois 60045
"It felt like Webb Insurance is your partner and not a vendor. They’re accessible, reliable, and follow through."
- Tom N.
Get A Quote